Due to continuing success and growth, McKinnis Inc. is looking for a high energy, execution-oriented Laborers to join our team.
As an entry level Roofer you will work under the direct supervision of a qualified Foreman learning to install different types of roofing systems such as: TPO, PVC, EPDM rubber, built-ups, Bitumen, metal and dura-last roofing.
- Checking to ensure that completed roofs are watertight
- Sweeping and cleaning roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials
- Removing old roofing materials
- Unloading materials and tools from work trucks, and unrolling roofing as directed
- Installing roofing insulation
- Operating screw guns, saws and other small tools to complete roofing project
- Eagerness and willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from qualified Foreman
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Complete a company specific safety orientation & Drug free at all times
- Reliable Transportation
Preferred, but not required:
- Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Bilingual Speaking - English and Spanish
- Valid Driver’s License
McKinnis Inc. offers a competitive compensation package. Salary & Benefit package will be discussed during interview.
The best part is working for a great company where your hard work is recognized and appreciated!
Apply in person at:
McKinnis Inc - 164 South 1st Street, Blair, NE 68008
McKinnis Inc - 13315 B Street, Omaha, NE 68144
Apply online at http://mckinnisinc.com/about/careers
Inquiries please call (402) 426-2644 Ext. 1035 – Kasey Scott, Human Resource Manager