In a recent engagement survey, Washington County Bank employees described Washington County Bank as Friendly, Flexible, Community Oriented, Family Friendly and Professional. Wouldn't you like to be part of a team that enjoys a positive work environment and many perks such as Volunteer hours, employee cookouts and great employee holiday parties?
Tellers have a unique opportunity each day to build relationships with our customers by recognizing their banking needs and referring them to experts on our team. Our ideal candidate enjoys being a member of a team and seeks opportunities to exceed our customer’s expectations. They must offer consistent, efficient, and accurate service when processing customer transactions. We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to the success of their team. Tellers are responsible for demonstrating professional behavior with regular attendance and punctuality. They also project a professional image in dress, manner, and communication. Tellers must also comply with all bank policy, regulations and laws.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous Teller experience
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated referral sales skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
**Hours for this position are: Monday-Friday 10:00am–7:00pm with rotating Saturday mornings
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.