STS-Truck Servicesis seeking applications from Master Service Techniciansto join our highly successful truck services shop located in Blair NE. As a Master Service Technician, you will perform diagnostic services and maintenance on all components of heavy duty trucks in both the shop and field environments utilizing working knowledge and technology.
- Have passion for technology and how heavy duty truck technology is advancing.
- Responsible for inspection, diagnostics, repair, and preventative maintenance in compliance with company and DOT standards utilizing computerized diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to perform complex repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment following technical manual procedures on major truck components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, computer, and electrical repairs.
- Responsible for medium-level repairs to include clutch replacement, brake replacement and after treatment maintenance (DOC's, DPF, DOZER maintenance).
- Works with Parts Supervisor and management to ensure parts, tires, and equipment used for heavy truck preventative maintenance are charged out and documented properly in the TMT Software system.
- 5 years of technical experience or three years with a degree in diesel technology
- Preferred ASE Certification and certifications in areas of preventative maintenance, air brakes, pre-mounted tire and wheel, A/C Refrigeration, clutch systems, lighting system and electrical accessories, diagnostic systems, cooling systems, fuel systems and after treatment maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL a plus
- Excellent customer service skills with basic computer skills
- Monday – Friday first shift 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Family owned with a friendly team environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, orientation and training